MSC WORLD EUROPA
Mini Cruise Genoa to Malta
7th April 2024
16th June 2024
Day 1: Flight to Milan
You will meet your experienced group leader at the Malta International Airport to check-in for your flight to Milan. Depending on your flight arrival time, you may have some free time to explore the city before your cruise.
Day 2: Embarkation
On the second day, transfer from Milan to Genoa, where you will embark on your cruise MSC World Europa.
Day 3: Naples
Today the ship will berth in Naples.
Naples is know for its rich history, stunning architecture, and delicious cuisine. You will have a day to explore the city’s historic center, visit landmarks such as like Pompeii or Herculaneum, and savour some authentic Neapolitan pizza. The beautiful island of Capri is a “must-see” when in Naples so we strongly suggest you join the ship’s optional excursion.
Day 4: Messina
Today’s last port of call is Messina
Messina, located on the island of Sicily, offers a mix of history, culture, and natural beauty. You can explore the city’s historical sites, such as the Cathedral of Messina and the Bell tower. If you have more time, consider nearby attractions of Taormina or Mount Etna
Day 5: Disembarkation in Malta
Arrival at Valletta Cruise port, Malta where you will disembark from the MSC World Europa.
prices 2×1 Offer!
Extra-Addon: Flight, Hotel & Transfer package
- €359 per person in a Single Room
- €274 per person in a Double/Twin room
**Limited number of spaces available***
- Tour Leader Services
- 3 nights on Full Board service
- Tax included for first passenger
- Easy Drinks Package – dedicated selection of house wines by the glass, draught beer, a selection of classic cocktails, mixed drinks and non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks and fruit juices by the glass, bottled mineral water and classic hot drinks. T&C Apply
Not included in price:
- Second passenger pays only €319
- 3rd & 4th adult supplement €299
- Children pay only tax of €120
- Flight, hotel & transport extra
- Drinks Upgrade package
- MSC service charge €36
- Travel Insurance
- Excursions are currently not compulsory. However, this may change at any time. List of excursions will be provided at a later stage. Please ask the office for more information
- Health protocols will be strictly observed and enforced throughout the duration of your cruise as per guidelines set out by the Maltese authorities, other European Union authorities and MSC Cruises Management respectively.
- It is highly recommended that every passenger must be in possession of a valid comprehensive Insurance Policy
- For booking purposes client must bring a valid passport at time of booking. Tickets will not be issued unless we have all details in order.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking or by visiting www.hamiltontravel.com.mt. Anyone who books a cruise/tour with Hamilton Travel will be subject to these conditions and it is assumed that everyone has read them before booking.
- In the event of bad weather and MSC World Europa cannot enter the port, passengers will return Malta by plane.
- Dinner seating preference (early or late) is on request and subject to confirmation once on-board. The Buffet restaurant is open 24/7, however MSC reserves the right to change hours at their own discretion.
- It is the client/s responsibility to be kept up-to-date with ongoing and ever-changing regulations concerning entry and/or exit from the country being visited. It is also the traveller’s responsibility to check for any required tests, and any specific forms required by the airline chosen, if applicable. This information also concerns entry back into Malta.