MSC WORLD EUROPA
Mini Cruise Malta to Genoa
You’ll start your cruise adventure in Malta, a picturesque island nation in the
Mediterranean. You will meet your experienced Hamilton Travel group leader at the Magazino Terminal at 11.00am for check in. MSC World Europa will then depart from the Valletta Waterfront at around 6.00pm
Day at Sea:
This day is typically spent entirely on the cruise ship, giving you the chance to relax, enjoy onboard activities, and take in the scenic views of the Mediterranean from the deck.
Today the ship will berth in Barcelona
Barcelona is a vibrant and culturally rich city. You’ll have a day to explore its world-renowned attractions, such as La Sagrada Família, Park Güell, the Gothic Quarter, and the bustling La Rambla.
Today’s last port of call is Marseille
Marseille, France’s oldest city, offers a mix of history, culture, and coastal beauty. You can visit the historic Old Port, explore the Calanques National Park, or enjoy local seafood dishes.
Disembarkation in Genoa:
You’ll end your cruise in Genoa, Italy. Depending on your departure time, you may have some free time to explore the city’s historic center, visit attractions like the Genoa Aquarium, or indulge in Italian cuisine. After disembarkation, you’ll catch a flight back to Malta, concluding your cruise.
prices 2×1 Offer!
- Tour Leader Services
- 3 nights on Full Board service
- Tax included for first passenger
- Easy Drinks Package – dedicated selection of house wines by the glass, draught beer, a selection of classic cocktails, mixed drinks and non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks and fruit juices by the glass, bottled mineral water and classic hot drinks. T&C Apply
Not included in price:
- Second passenger pays only €319
- 3rd & 4th adult supplement €299
- Children pay only tax of €120
- Flight & transport extra
- Drinks Upgrade package
- MSC service charge €36
- Travel Insurance
- Excursions are currently not compulsory. However, this may change at any time. List of excursions will be provided at a later stage. Please ask the office for more information
- Health protocols will be strictly observed and enforced throughout the duration of your cruise as per guidelines set out by the Maltese authorities, other European Union authorities and MSC Cruises Management respectively.
- It is highly recommended that every passenger must be in possession of a valid comprehensive Insurance Policy
- For booking purposes client must bring a valid passport at time of booking. Tickets will not be issued unless we have all details in order.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking or by visiting www.hamiltontravel.com.mt. Anyone who books a cruise/tour with Hamilton Travel will be subject to these conditions and it is assumed that everyone has read them before booking.
- In the event of bad weather and MSC World Europa cannot enter the port, passengers will return Malta by plane.
- Dinner seating preference (early or late) is on request and subject to confirmation once on-board. The Buffet restaurant is open 24/7, however MSC reserves the right to change hours at their own discretion.
- It is the client/s responsibility to be kept up-to-date with ongoing and ever-changing regulations concerning entry and/or exit from the country being visited. It is also the traveller’s responsibility to check for any required tests, and any specific forms required by the airline chosen, if applicable. This information also concerns entry back into Malta.