Malta to Genoa
Mini Fly Cruise
MSC World Europa
Thursday 26 Oct
Day at sea. Today we can enjoy the many amenities onboard, as well as the various activities offered.
Friday 27 Oct
Today the ship will berth in Barcelona– Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, is defined by quirky art and architecture, imaginative food and vibrant street life. It has medieval roots, seen in the maze‑like Gothic Quarter, but a modernist personality represented by architect Antoni Gaudí’s fantastical Sagrada Família church. Its restaurant scene, anchored by the central Boqueria market, ranges from fine dining to tiny tapas bars.
Saturday 28 Oct
Today’s port of call is Marseille – a cosmopolitan city which lies on the south-east coast of France. Its also France’s second larges city, after Paris. It is a rich, pulsing port city bubbling over with history and cutting-edge creative spaces.
Sunday 29 Oct
Arrival at Genoa where you will disembark from the MSC World Europa. You will be then transferred directly to Milan Linate Airport for check in to the Air Malta flight back to Malta departing at 3.00pm
Promotional cabin prices
|IR1 Interior Deluxe||5 – 14||€ 748|
|IR2 Interior Deluxe||15 – 21||€ 808|
|OR1 Deluxe Ocean View||5 -9||€ 648|
|VL1 Infinite Ocean View||10 – 11||€ 888|
|PR3 Deluxe Balcony Promenade||15 – 16||€ 988|
|BR1 Deluxe Balcony||9 – 10||€ 1048|
|BR2 Deluxe Balcony||11 – 12||€ 1068|
|BR3 Deluxe Balcony||14 – 15||€ 1088|
- Tour Leader Services
- 4 nights on Full Board service
- Tax included for first passenger
- Easy Drinks Package – dedicated selection of house wines by the glass, draught beer, a selection of classic cocktails, mixed drinks and non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks and fruit juices by the glass, bottled mineral water and classic hot drinks. T&C Apply
Not included in price:
- Port tax for second passenger €80
- 3rd & 4th adult supplement €349
- Children €80
- Flight, & transport (as indicated in program): €175 per person
- Drinks Upgrade package
- On-board service charge
- Travel Insurance
- Excursions are currently not compulsory. However, this may change at any time. List of excursions will be provided at a later stage. Please ask the office for more information
- Health protocols will be strictly observed and enforced throughout the duration of your cruise as per guidelines set out by the Maltese authorities, other European Union authorities and MSC Cruises Management respectively.
- It is highly recommended that every passenger must be in possession of a valid comprehensive Insurance Policy
- For booking purposes client must bring a valid passport at time of booking. Tickets will not be issued unless we have all details in order.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking or by visiting www.hamiltontravel.com.mt. Anyone who books a cruise/tour with Hamilton Travel will be subject to these conditions and it is assumed that everyone has read them before booking.
- In the event of bad weather and MSC World Europa cannot enter the port, passengers will travel to the next port by plane.
- Dinner seating preference (early or late) is on request and subject to confirmation once on-board. The Buffet restaurant is open 24/7, however MSC reserves the right to change hours at their own discretion.
- It is the client/s responsibility to be kept up-to-date with ongoing and ever-changing regulations concerning entry and/or exit from the country being visited. It is also the traveller’s responsibility to check for any required tests, and any specific forms required by the airline chosen, if applicable. This information also concerns entry back into Malta.