June Mini Fly Cruise
Genoa to Malta
MSC World Europa
Saturday 03 June
You will meet your experienced Hamilton Travel group leader at Malta International Airport at 11.00am to check-in for your direct Air Malta flight to Milan, Linate leaving at 1:00pm with estimated arrival time at 2:50pm On arrival in Milan Linate airport, you will collect all baggage and board our private transport to transfer to our hotel in Milan. After check-in at our hotel and some time to freshen up, and free time to explore the city of Milan
Sunday 04 June
After breakfast we will drive to the port of Genoa to proceed with embarking the MSC World Europa
Monday 05 June
Today the ship will berth in NAPLES – This city offers a mix of breath-taking beauty and a strong sense of life being lived to its limits. It is squeezed between Vesuvius, Europe’s second-largest active volcano on one side and the sulphurous springs and boiling mud pools of the Flegrean fields on the other. The beautiful island of Capri is a ‘must-see’ when in Naples so we strongly suggest you join the ship’s optional excursion.
Tuesday 06 June
Today’s last port of call is MESSINA where we will be berthing at around 8.00 am. Amongst the many optional shore excursions offered by the ship, Taormina is always a favourite. Spectacularly perched on the side of a mountain, Taormina is Sicily’s most popular summer destination, a chic resort town beloved of holidaying high-rollers and visiting celebs while it is unashamedly touristy and has a main street lined with high-end designer shops, the town remains an achingly beautiful spot. At around 6.00 pm the ship will start its journey back to Malta.
Wednesday 07 June
Arrival at Malta where you will disembark from the MSC World Europa
Promotional Cabin prices 2×1 Offer!
|IR1 Interior Deluxe||5 – 14||€ 588|
|IR2 Interior Deluxe||15 – 21||€ 608|
|OR1 Deluxe Ocean View||5 -9||€ 648|
|VL1 Infinite Ocean View||10 – 11||€ 688|
|PR3 Deluxe Balcony Promenade||15 – 16||€ 768|
|BR1 Deluxe Balcony||9 – 10||€ 868|
|BR2 Deluxe Balcony||11 – 12||€ 888|
|BR3 Deluxe Balcony||14 – 15||€ 908|
- Tour Leader Services
- 3 nights on Full Board service
- Tax included for first passenger
- Easy Drinks Package – dedicated selection of house wines by the glass, draught beer, a selection of classic cocktails, mixed drinks and non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks and fruit juices by the glass, bottled mineral water and classic hot drinks. T&C Apply
Not included in price:
- Port tax for second passenger €80
- 3rd & 4th adult supplement €349
- Children €80
- Flight, hotel & transport (as indicated in program): €229 per person in a double room
- Drinks Upgrade package
- On-board service charge
- Travel Insurance
- Excursions are currently not compulsory. However, this may change at any time. List of excursions will be provided at a later stage. Please ask the office for more information
- Health protocols will be strictly observed and enforced throughout the duration of your cruise as per guidelines set out by the Maltese authorities, other European Union authorities and MSC Cruises Management respectively.
- It is highly recommended that every passenger must be in possession of a valid comprehensive Insurance Policy
- For booking purposes client must bring a valid passport at time of booking. Tickets will not be issued unless we have all details in order.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking or by visiting www.hamiltontravel.com.mt. Anyone who books a cruise/tour with Hamilton Travel will be subject to these conditions and it is assumed that everyone has read them before booking.
- In the event of bad weather and MSC World Europa cannot enter the port, passengers will return Malta by plane.
- Dinner seating preference (early or late) is on request and subject to confirmation once on-board. The Buffet restaurant is open 24/7, however MSC reserves the right to change hours at their own discretion.
- It is the client/s responsibility to be kept up-to-date with ongoing and ever-changing regulations concerning entry and/or exit from the country being visited. It is also the traveller’s responsibility to check for any required tests, and any specific forms required by the airline chosen, if applicable. This information also concerns entry back into Malta.