CONTACT US | CALL US ON +356 21241292
***Limited number of Rooms and Seats available***
You will meet with our Maltese Tour Leader at Malta International Airport at 10:30am to check-in for your direct Air Malta flight to Milan, Linate leaving at 12:35pm with estimated arrival time at 2.25pm. You will proceed to Hotel in Milan.
Breakfast at the hotel and immediate transfer to Genoa Port for embarkation on the MSC Bellissima.
Today the ship will berth in NAPLES – This city offers a mix of breathtaking beauty and a strong sense of life being lived to its limits. It is squeezed between Vesuvius, Europe’s second-largest active volcano on one side and the sulphurous springs and boiling mud pools of the Flegrean fields on the other. The beautiful island of Capri is a ‘must-see’ when in Naples so we strongly suggest you join the ship’s optional excursion.
Today’s last port of call is MESSINA where we will be berthing
at 8.00 am. Amongst the many optional shore excursions offered by the ship, Taormina is always a favourite. Spectacularly perched on the side of a mountain, Taormina is Sicily’s most popular summer destination, a chic resort town beloved of holidaying high-rollers and visiting celebs. At 6.00 pm the ship will start its journey back to Malta.
Arrival at Malta where you will disembark from the MSC
• 3 nights on board the MSC BELLISSIMA on full Board basis throughout the cruise
• Port taxes
• Tour Leader service
• Mealtime Restaurant Drink Package A. Unlimited wine by the glass (our selection of white, red and rose’ wine), mineral water, draught beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner in the main onboard restaurants and the self-service buffet. Not valid in speciality restaurants.
|Adults||Children 0 - 17|
|NAP03 – CAPRI ISLAND TOUR -||€85||€65|
|MES01 – TAORMINA & MESSINA -||€65||€52|
|Service Charge - €10 per person per night (12 yrs and over), €5 per child per night (2-11 yrs)|
|Flight/transfer/Accommodation - €293 per adult in a DBL / €288 per adult in a TRIPLE / €280 per child (2-6yrs sharing with 2 adults)|
The extra Flight /Transfer/Accommodation package includes;
• Air Malta direct flight to Linate, Milan
• 20kgs luggage
• Air Malta and airport taxes
• Private coach transfer – Linate Airport/ Hotel in Milan/Genoa Port
• 1 night accommodation on BB basis
• Insolvency fund certificate
• Tour Leader services
Kindly full in your details in the form below and we'll get back to you with further details.